DY-ETE301 Epoxy And Polyether Modified Silicone Fluid
DY-ETE301 Fluid is a novel silicone surfactant with epoxy groups and high weight molecular polyether groups being grafted into the high weight molecular polymethylsiloxane backbone. It combines the benefits and functions of methylsilicone, epoxy, and polyether.
Excellent softness and smoothness
Low surface tension
High and low temperature stability
The epoxy groups react with active groups of the formulation to form a stable bond with the surface, improving smoothness and wash-off resistance
Excellent compatibility with organic materials
Long lasting performance
Pale yellow transparent homogeneous liquid
Cloud Point (1% aqueous solution)(℃)
1. Treatment of fabrics, especially towels, bedsheets, and underwears, imparting superior softness, smoothness, absorbency and permeability, and comfortable feel.
2. Built-in anti-fog agent in greenhouse film, provides excellent anti-fog, anti-dripping, and transmittance.
3. Antistatic agent in staple finishes and plastic products.
4. Detackifier in textile fibers.
5. Antifoams, lubricant, and leveling agent in coatings.
6. Emulsifier in methyl silicone.
7. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as softeners, advisable use level is 1% of the formulation.
2. For other applications advisable use level is 0.11~5%.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
Contacting with acids or bases, or longer store time than shelf-life may cause viscosity increasing which improves the softening effects of DY-ETE301, while it does not affect or may worsen its effects in other applications. Actual effects should be determined by testing prior to commercial production.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Shelf-life is 12 months.
This product is available in polyethylene plastic pails of 5, 10, 25, 50 kg and steel drums of 200 kg.
Ship the product as a non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699