DY-ETA201 Antifoam Emulsion
Silicone emulsion for prevention of foam in aqueous and nonaqueous system
DY-ETA201 Antifoam Emulsion is a silicone foam control agent that is 100 percent active. Effective in both aqueous and nonaqueous systems, it can be used in concentrations as low as 10 parts of active silicone per million parts foamer to eliminate most foams.
Easy to use, no need emulsifying
Effective in low concentrations
Effective over wide temperature range
Immediate foam knockdown
Antifoaming in aqueous and nonaqueous systems
Long term foam inhibition
Pale yellow cream
Valid Content (%)
DY-ETA201 Antifoam Emulsion gives excellent performance in a wide range of applications. Typical uses include:
1. Defoaming of foams in oil phase system, such as foams produced in leatherette manufacturing, the fabricating and processing of oils, paints, and lubrication fluids, mixing and agitating of organic materials.
2. Defoaming of foams in aqueous system, such as foams produced in the following processes:
Printing and dyeing
Low foam or non-foam powdered detergent
HOW TO USE
To produce optimal foam control, it is necessary to have the antifoam completely dispersed with water or a suitable solvent in the foaming medium prior to use. Follow these steps to achieve complete dispersion:
1. Add equal volume of antifoam to the solvent and mix until uniform.
2. Then add again equal volume of antifoam to the predispersed formulation and mix thoroughly.
3. Repeat the above processes until final 5% diluted formulation achieved.
4. Add the final dispersed formulation to the foam system and agitate until foams eliminated.
5. The suggested use level is 10 ppm of DY-M1011 Antifoam Emulsion in the foam system.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
Directly adding of non-dispersed antifoam to the foam system is not allowable.
This product should be stored in original, unopened containers at room temperature. Environmental temperature should not be below 0â.
This product is available in polyethylene plastic pails of 5, 10, 25, and 50 kg.
Ship the product as non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customerâs tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 tons Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China