DY-ET113 Polyether Modified Silicone Fluid
DY-ET113 Fluid is a hydrophilic, superior property, polyether modified polysiloxane copolymer designed for use as surfactant.
Pale yellow, transparent liquid (become hazy or solidifying at low temperature)
Active content (%)≥
Completely soluble in DMF, alcohol, ketone, toluene, and ester. Partially soluble in water.
Surface tension (mN/m)
1. Synergetic with other surfactants to improve defoaming of emulsifiers and antifoams.
2. Can be applied in PU resin to capture water in PU, improve leveling, reduce shrinkage and pinhole, impart softness and gloss, enhance abrasion resistance, and provide anti-blocking and release agent.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as leveling and wetting agent or dispersion aid, advisable use level is 0.1~1% of the system.
2. For use as softeners, suggested use level is 1~5% of padding or dipping formulations.
3. As additives to cosmetic products, suggested use level is 2.5~5% of the system.
4. Treatment levels of other applications should be determined with reference of above use level or by testing several concentrations.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Long exposure at temperature 160℃ or above, contaminating with acid or bases, longer store time than shelf-life may cause viscosity increasing or crosslinking.
2. Avoid contact with acid or bases.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Shelf-life is 12 months.
This product is available in plastic pails of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 kg and galvanized steel drums of 200 kg.
Ship DY-ET113 Fluid as a non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer’s tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699