DY-ET102 Polyether Modified Silicone Fluid
DY-ET102 is a graft style nonionic polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane copolymer designed for use as surfactant. Comparing with conventional hydrocarbon surfactant, DY- ET102 owns many superior properties and benefits.
Low surface tension
Good spreadability, anti-blocking, and wetting
Improved abrasion resistance
Good dispersion auxiliaries
Enhanced flow and leveling
Be soluble in water and polar solvents such as alcohol, DMF, ether, and ester.
Be soluble or partial soluble in non-polar solvents, such as toluene and alkane.
Pale yellow, flowable, transparent, homogeneous oily liquid
Active content (%)â¥
Soluble in water
Cloud point(1% water solvent)(â)
Surface tension (mN/m)
1. Textile finishing, providing softness and comfortable feel.
2. Wetting and dispersion agent of dye and pigment.
3. Leveling agent of paint and polyurethane, imparting leveling and defoaming.
4. Production of high effective cutting fluid and detergent.
5. Foam stabilizer of rigid polyurethane.
6. Applications in cosmetic products such as creams and lotions, providing durable emolliency, moisturization, and crease resistance.
7. Be highly effective as wetting and spreading agent of glyphosates, reducing pollution.
8. As key components of self-emulsified defoamer and delayed coking defoamer in oil refining industry.
9. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. For use as leveling and wetting agent or dispersion aid, advisable use level is 0.1~1% of the system.
2. For use as softeners, suggested use level is 1~5% of padding or dipping formulations.
3. As additives to cosmetic products, suggested use level is 2.5~5% of the system.
4. Treatment levels of other applications should be determined with reference of above use level or by testing several concentrations.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Long exposure at temperature 160â or above, contaminating with acids or bases, longer store time than shelf-life may cause viscosity increasing or crosslinking.
2. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
1. Store in original, unopened containers at room temperature.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Shelf-life is 12 months.
This product is available in plastic pails of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 kg and galvanized steel drums of 200 kg.
Ship DY-ET102 Fluid as a non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customerâs tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China