DY-ET101B Rigid Polyurethane Foam Stabilizer (Si-C type)
DY-ET101B is a non-hydrolyzable foam stabilizer made by addition of polyoxyalkylene and polysiloxane. It is a polysiloxane modified surfactant for production of rigid polyurethane foam.
Good stability in production of rigid polyurethane foam
Good compatibility with the ingredients of polyurethane formulation
Pale yellow, flowable, transparent, homogeneous liquid
As a foam stabilizer in the production of rigid polyurethane foam in many applications, including the rigid PU foams and coatings, insulation applications in refrigerators, buildings, pipes, and cold storages.
HOW TO USE
Use level for this product is about 2~3% of the formulation. The product should be soluble in polyol system and agitate until uniform prior to use.
Recommended Formulation for fabricating rigid PU foam
Glyceryl polyether 100g PAPI 32g
Ethylenediamine polyether 5g Dibutyltin dilaurate 0.1g
Tri-.Î²-Chloroethyl phosphate 6~8g
Diethylene triamine/glycol (ratio1:1) 2g
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Sudden opening forbidden as there may be pressure in the containers.
2. Slowly decompressing until no pressure in the container strongly suggested before opening the cover of the container.
3. Avoid opening towards people, electrics, heat or fire.
4. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
5. Be stable in system with PH=5. Otherwise reaction may lead to formation of hydrogen gas which may cause explosion.
6. Always provide adequate ventilation.
7. Avoid eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
8. Avoid eye contact.
9. Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
10. The product is not suitable for producing flexible polyurethane foams.
1. Keep container tightly closed at temperature below 30â.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surface. Avoid direct sun exposure.
4. No smoking.
5. Store alone. Do not store with oxidizing agent, substances or mixtures which may cause danger of explosion.
6. The shelf-life of the product is 12 months. Re-tested qualified product can be usable if store longer than shelf-life.
The product is available in polyethylene plastic or galvanized steel pail of 50kg and drum of 200kg.
Ship the product as non-toxic, not dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customerâs tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 tons Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China