DY-2011 Polydimethylsiloxane Emulsion
DY-2011 is a novel, high molecular weight, synthesized polydimethylsiloxane aqueous emulsion. It is easily dissolved or dispersed in normal temperature water.
Milky white liquid
Specific Gravity (25℃)
20% 30% 60%
- Applications in personal care products such as skin care, hair care, etc, providing excellent softness and silky feel to the skin, soft feel and shine to the hair.
- Applications in products such as rubber, plastic, gel, PU and artware as release agents, brighteners, and dusting agents.
- Applications in textiles and fabrics as softeners and handle modifier. Be used as lubricants in sewing threads, and aids in fabric pressing and lining.
- Can be added into other aids and act as softeners, hand modifiers, and brighteners in leathers.
- Be used as lubricant in health care, food and beverage, coating, building and construction, and chemical products.
- Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
Can be added directly in the formulations or diluted in water prior to adding into formulations.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
DY-2011 Emulsion is sensitive to contamination by strong acids, bases, and Louis acids which may cause degradation and volatilization, especially when temperatures elevated. Low concentration strong acids or bases contamination or exposed to high temperatures under long-term may cause an increase in fluid viscosity.
- Store at normal temperature in original, unopened containers, avoid contact with acids and bases.
- Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry.
200kg plastic drums, IBCs or according to your needs!
Ship the product as non-dangerous goods.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699