Methyl MQ Silicone Resin
The DY-MQ102N Methyl MQ Silicone Resin is a novel, with Si-O bonds as backbone, three-dimensional structure (non-liner) silicone material. Compared with DY-MQ101 series silicone resin, DY-MQ102N has lower molecular weight, narrower molecular spreading range, and better compatibility with silicone oil.
The ratio of M:Q decides the special properties and applications of the resin.
Excellent heat stability
Excellent low and high temperature performance (-60℃-300℃)
Film barrier properties Reasonable flexibility Weather and UV resistance
Aging resistance Good water repellency Good adhesion Excellent durable mould release
White powdery granule
Solid Content (%)
Ratio of M:Q
1. Thermal resistance coatings used in H grade motors, imparting insulation, bonding, and sealing.
2. Protective coatings used on outdoor signs and antiques.
3. Waterproof coatings, especially in personal care products.
4. Used as flaking modifier to fabricate pressure sensitive adhesive tapes.
5. Mould release agent.
6. Adhesion enhancer used to bond inorganic materials to organic materials.
7. Filler in silicone rubber.
8. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
1. Heating the product until it melts if adding directly into the system.
2. Use solvents such as xylene, 120# solvent oil to disperse the resin completely, and then add the dispersed solution into the system. Odorless and colorless solvents should be used to disperse the resin if required. Advisable use level is 1~20% depending on applications.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
Keep away from heat and open flames. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
Store at room temperature in the original unopened containers.
Ship this product as flammable or non-flammable, dangerous goods depending on added solvents. Solventless resin is not a dangerous good.
Contact : Jane wechat and whats app 15315168119 E-mail:dayichemical at aliyun.com skype:chggzz
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699