DY-V110-2 Methyl Vinyl Silicone Rubber Base
DY-V110-2 Base is a methyl and vinyl functionality, high molecular weight polysiloxane.
R=methyl or vinyl
Excellent electrical insulation
Excellent stability through wide temperature range: -60 to 250
Corona resistance, arc resistance
Flexible and elastomeric
Good compression set
Good mechanical properties
Clear, colorless gel
Vinyl Content (%)
1. Silicone rubber base to fabricate pipes, gaskets, cushions, grommets, tapes, etc.
2. Healthcare devices and components, including implants, inserts, and nonimplants.
3. Electrical/electronic insulation and protection assemblies/devices such as cell phones, keypads, cable sleeves, insulators, gaskets, etc.
4. Aerospace industry applications, fabricating super quality parts.
5. Applications on fabricating diving gear and swimming cap.
6. Can be used with hydrogen silicone to form additional silicone rubber and paper release agent.
7. Mould release in rubber and plastic.
8. Base for shampoos and waterproof jacket oil.
9. Coating hammer.
10. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
This product is a silicone rubber base. It requires the addition of a vulcanizing agent. The mixture then will be vulcanized into designed mold/devices under specialized temperature and pressure.
1. For mould release, it is advised to dilute the product in 10~20 times volume of gasoline and then spray or brush the formulation on the surface of moulds.
2. For use as waterproof oil, it is advised to emulsify the base first and then add the emulsion into the formulation with ratio of 2~10%.
3. For use as hammer tone additives, advisable use level is 1~5% dependent on the hammer tone finish.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
The product must be stored in original, unopened containers. Avoid contacting with acids or bases as it will cause viscosity changing.
- 1. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- 2. Avoid contact with acids or bases.
- 3. Keep away from heat/sparks/flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- 4. Avoid exposure to strong sunlight.
This product is available in plastic pail packaging of 25 and 50 kg.
Ship the product as non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customers tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699