DY-M101 Antifoam Emulsion
Silicone emulsion for prevention of foam in aqueous system
DY-M101 Antifoam Emulsion is a silicone emulsion that is designed to control foam in aqueous systems.
- Easy to use
- Effective in low concentrations
- Effective over wide temperature range
- Immediate and effective foam control
- Antifoaming in aqueous systems and polar solvents systems
- Persistent foam control
Milky white cream
Solid Content (%)
DY-M101 Antifoam Emulsion is designed to control foam in aqueous system. Typical uses include:
- Printing and dyeing
- Paper pulp
- Water treatment
- Biological fermentation
- Metal detergent
- Cutting oil
- Low foam or non-foam powdered detergent
- De-foaming of the foams in polar solvent system with no-effective trace water in the system, such as foams produced in leatherette manufacturing
HOW TO USE
For maximum antifoaming and defoaming efficiency, DY-M101 Antifoam Emulsion should be prediluted with 5 to 6 parts of water before adding to the foaming system. Add the water to the DY-M101 Antifoam Emulsion, not vice versa. Follow the detailed steps to achieve complete dispersion:
- Add one part of cool water into DY-M101 Antifoam Compound with fast mixing until uniform.
- Then add another one part of cool water into the system with fast mixing until uniform.
- Repeat the above process until total 3 parts of cool water is added into the system.
- Add the left 2~3 parts of cool water into the system with fast mixing until uniform to get the final diluted formulation.
The suggested use level is 0.03% of the diluted antifoam into the foam system.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
When adding water to disperse the antifoam, users are suggested not to add more than one part water to the antifoam each time, otherwise un-dispersible blocks may form. Following the procedures listed above will ensure uniform dispersion of the antifoam in the system under relatively high viscosity (50 water is preferable for a better dispersion effect).
The appropriate concentration can be estimated by testing with a sample of the foam.
This product should be stored in original, unopened containers at room temperature. Store temperature should not be lower than 0 as that will cause freezing and breakdown of the emulsion.
This product is available in polyethylene pails of 5, 25, and 50 kg.
Ship the product as non-dangerous good.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customers tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699