DY-211 Silicone Grease
DY-211 Silicone Grease is a polydimethylsiloxane or modified polydimethylsiloxane based grease. It is insoluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, glycol and glycerine. It can be dispersed in benzene, toluene, xylene, and chlorinated solvent such as trichloroethylene. It is non-corrosive to steel, copper, aluminum and alloy. It provides excellent lubricity to plastic, rubber, wood, and metal.
High flash point
- Low freezing point
- Low evaporation
- Good mechanical stability
- Water repellency
- Resistance to oxidation, moisture
- Good lubricity
- Excellent electrical insulation
- High and low temperature stability
- Low viscosity-temperature change
White, translucent grease
Electrical Strength (kv.mm)
Relative dielectric constant
Dielectric dissipation factor(IMC)
Volume Resistivity (.cm)
DY-211 Silicone Grease can be used in applications including:
1. Electrical/electronic devices and parts, imparting properties of lubrication, insulation, releasing, antifoaming, water-repellency, shockproof, bonding inhibiting, and damping.
2. Additives or base in cosmetic products such as creams, lipsticks, color cosmetics, eye shadows, imparting smooth, moisturizing, and soft velvety skin feel.
3. Other potential applications.
HOW TO USE
Clean lubrication point. Apply the grease by brush, spatula, or automatic filling devices directly on the treated substrate. Or dilute the grease to 5~10% concentration of the solution. Or emulsify the grease and then apply it to the treated substrates.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
1. Avoid contacting with acids or bases.
2. Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep dry and cool.
3. Long store time may cause drying of the grease. Agitate until it disappears prior to use.
Store the product at normal temperature in original, unopened containers.
DY-211 Silicone Grease is available in plastic pails of 25 and 50kg.
Ship the product as non-dangerous goods.
The information contained herein is in accordance with the present state of our knowledge and is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customers tests to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended end use. The information provided by us does not absolve the user from the obligation of investigating the possibility of infringement of any patent.
Our sole warranty is that our products will meet the sales specifications in effect at the time of shipment.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAYI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCT. DAYI DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
NO.1, DANYA WEST ROAD Laiyang Shandong China 86-535-7360699